Skip to content
List of active projects or completed in last years.
- H2020 project OPEN QKD is a new european H2020 project going to be started in September 2019 and all related activities focus on Quantum Key Distribution Network testbed. The total budget is 18M€ and the project is coordinated by AIT, (2019-2022).
- H2020 project TETRAMAX focuses on the domain of customized low energy computing (CLEC) for Cyber-physical systems and the Internet of Things. The total budget of the TETRAMAX project is 7M€ and activities are coordinated by RWTH Aachen University, (2017-2021).
- FP7 EU INDECT, under grant agreement 218086, as a “Collaborative Project” was defined by the FP7 call “Increasing the Security of citizens” (SEC-1) and completed in 2014; many tools were developed especially for the police, the most important result of our czech team is the IVAS system, overall budget cca 15 M€, conducted by AGH Kraków (2009-2014).
- Multimedia and Digital TV Curricula, Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education, project No. 586318-EPP-1-2017-1-AL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP (2017-2020).
- Development of advanced industrial sensors and an extension of portfolio in Internet of Things, Ministry of Industry and Trade, CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/16_084/0009815 (2017-2020).
- The “Specific system of passenger´s check-in and number of transported passengers” methodology is the output of research project no. TB0500MD011, realised under the framework programme of public procurements in research, experimental development and innovations for the needs of public administration “BETA”, Technology Agency of the Czech Republic. The project was completed in 2016.