Curriculum Vitae in PDF:
Complete list of Publications and Research Activities since 2000
Promoting events as member of following conference committees in 2017:
ELECTRONICS2017 – Palanga (LT), CN2017 – Lądek Zdrój (PL), TSP2017 – Barcelona (ES), FiCloud2017 – Prague (CZ), SEA2017 – Dubai (UAE), AETA207 – Ho Chi Minh City (VN), ICNIT2017 – Penang (MY), KTTO2017 – Malenovice (CZ), MCSS2017 – Krakow (PL), ICAT2017 – Sarajevo (BiH).
Promoting events as member of following conference committees in 2016:
ELECTRONICS2016 – Palanga (LT), CN2016 – Brúnow (PL), ICAMER2016 – Ho Chi Minh City (VN) IGBSG2016 – Prague (CZ), TSP2016 – Vienna (AT), ICCMIT2016 – Rende (IT), SPECTS2016 – Montreal (CA), NBIS2016 – Ostrava (CZ), KTTO2016 – Malenovice (CZ), ICGEC2016 – Fuzhou (CN), ICNIT2016 – Warsaw (PL), BIHTEL2016 – Sarajevo (BiH).
Promoting events as member of following conference committees in 2015:
AETA2015 – Ho Chi Minh City (VN), AWICT2015 – Sousse (TN), KTTO2015 and RTT2015 – Ostravice (CZ), APSAC2015 – Vienna (AT), CYBCONF2015 – Gdynia (PL), Electronics2015 – Palanga (LT), ISNE2015 – Taipei (TW), CN2015 – Brúnow (PL), TSP2015 – Prague (CZ), ICCMIT2015 – Prague (CZ).
List of PhD. students received a doctoral degree in Communication Technology under my supervision:
- Lukas Sevcik, 2018, Dissertation: Adaptive reservations of network sources by according to video classification scenes
- Jaroslav Frnda, 2018, Dissertation: A new method for video quality evaluation
- Jaromír Tovarek, 2018, Dissertation: Multimodal biometric contactless authentication using the artificial intelligence
- Miralem Mehic, 2017, Dissertation: Using Quantum Key Distribution for Securing Real-Time Applications
- Lukas Macura, 2017, Dissertation: Multi-criteria analysis and prediction of incidents in a network
- Pavol Partila, 2017, Dissertation: Classification of Emotions in Human Speech
- Jakub Safarik, 2017, Dissertation: Distributed System for Attack Classification in VoIP Infrastructure Based on SIP Protocol
- Jan Rozhon, 2016, Dissertation: Model for the predictive determination of speech quality as a criterion for the performance evaluation of SIP solution
- Filip Rezac, 2016, Dissertation: Distribution of voice messages in emergency situations