Curriculum Vitae in PDF
Published Articles in SCI/SCIE Journals.
Searching indexed results in ISI/WoS, SCOPUS, ACM DL, IEEE-Xplore, RIV, Google Scholar
List of PhD. students received a doctoral degree in Communication Technology under my supervision:
- Nhat Tien Nguyen, Dissertation (2023): Millimeter Wave Communications in 5G Networks and Beyond: New System Models and Performance Analysis.
- Ladislav Behan, Dissertation (2023): An innovative approach to detect Spam over Internet Telephony by applying artificial intelligence methods.
- Jakub Jalowiczor, Dissertation (2021): An Optimized IoT Architecture based on Fog Computing with a new Method of Data Transfer Control.
- Duy Hung Ha, Dissertation (2021): Enhancing the physical layer security of wireless communication networks with wireless power transfer.
- Thanh Nam Tran, Dissertation (2021): Study of IoT Networks Inspired by the Emerging NOMA Technique: Analysis, Simulations and Improvements.
- Tam Kieu Nguyen, Dissertation (2021): Performance Analysis of full-duplex relaying Networks: an Application in 5G.
- Tan-Phuoc Huynh, Dissertation (2019): Performance enhancement solutions in wireless communication networks.
- Hoang Sy Nguyen, Dissertation (2019): Energy Harvesting Enabled Relaying Network: Design System and Performance Analysis.
- Phu Tran Tin, Dissertation (2019): Impact of hardware impairments on secrecy performances of wireless relay systems.
- Tan Nhat Nguyen, Dissertation (2019): Simulation and modelling of wireless power in cooperative networks.
- Lukas Sevcik, Dissertation (2018): Adaptive reservations of network sources by according to video classification scenes.
- Jaroslav Frnda, Dissertation (2018): A new method for video quality evaluation.
- Jaromír Tovarek, Dissertation (2018): Multimodal biometric contactless authentication using artificial intelligence.
- Miralem Mehic, Dissertation (2017): Using Quantum Key Distribution for Securing Real-Time Applications.
- Lukas Macura, Dissertation (2017): Multi-criteria analysis and prediction of incidents in a network.
- Pavol Partila, Dissertation (2017): Classification of Emotions in Human Speech.
- Jakub Safarik, Dissertation (2017): Distributed System for Attack Classification in VoIP Infrastructure Based on SIP Protocol.
- Jan Rozhon, Dissertation (2016): Model for the predictive determination of speech quality as a criterion for the performance evaluation of SIP solution.
- Filip Rezac, Dissertation (2016): Distribution of voice messages in emergency situations.